Do you know that Curved screens enhance your viewing capacity? The curved monitors have an ultrawide angle that allows you to see more than a flat monitor. It is the same as the latter but has curved edges.
The curved Tv and monitors have been in demand. It has been continuously increasing every year due to the fantastic specs it offers. You can easily handle your office work by attaching notes on the side of the screen. It is an impressive feature that enhances your productivity.
Suppose you are buying a monitor for your company. In that case, you have to consider every employee and their work to find the best ultrawide monitor that will increase their productivity. It can be overwhelming for a person to go through hundreds of brands and their products to get the exact fit.
Now let’s dig right into the topic of the best monitors you can buy for your office work.
Also Read: top ultrawide monitors under 500.
Best Curved Monitors Comparison Table 2021
Table of Contents
1.Sceptre 35 Inch Curved Monitor
The Sceptre 35 inch is one of the most significant screen sizes you will encounter in such monitors. It has all the essential specs, such as the 100Hz refresh rate and a 1440p resolution. You can consider it as the best 4k monitor for office use.
If you are a multi-tasker, you will enjoy using this monitor. You can manage multiple tasks at the same time while enjoying a lovely song. You can work on half of the screen and do something else on the other.
It weighs only 16.6 lb and doesn’t take much space. The monitor’s edgeless design can also enhance your gaming experience whenever you are tired of working long hours.
- UltraWide 35″ Screen: The Ultrawide ultra-slim curved monitor 21: 9 immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 35-inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- 100Hz Refresh Rate: With a 100Hz refresh rate, images transition rapidly and smoothly while still outpacing the standard and reducing screen tearing.
- Blue Light Shift: It reduces your monitor’s Blue light to protect you from eye fatigue, irritation, and strains. It enables you to work on your documents.
- Aesthetic Design: A colorful LED light illuminates the curved monitor’s back cover, delivering a uniquely modern design.
2.AOC C32G1 32-Inch Curved Monitor
The AOC is very well known for manufacturing some high-quality gaming monitors. This AOC C32G1 also provides seamless gaming. We have added it to the list because a monitor that can provide high-quality gaming can also be used as a great work environment.
It is a 32-inch screen with a resolution of 1920×1080. It has a sufficient screen area and screen resolution for you to work. It will surely increase your productivity due to its unique features. You can consider it as the Best ultrawide monitor for office work.
You won’t face any issue with contrast and colors as they are its strong points. Due to the screen size, you can easily read the text and work efficiently. The only drawback is that there is low backlighting and lack a few functions, but all the other features being provided are worth more than this monitor’s price.
- Zero Flicker: The Flickers can put a strain on your eyes, but this AOC provides zero flickers due to the backlighting that reduces stress on your eyes, and you can work as long as you want
- 144Hz Refresh Rate: This refresh rate of 144Hz with 1ms of response time enhances the smoothness and speed of the screen; thus, you can work in a faster environment.
- AMD Freesync Technology: It synchronizes the display and GPU to provide the best possible graphics with no screen tearing, lag, or shutter. It offers a smooth working environment.
- Height: The AOC C32G1 has an adjustable stand so that you can change the height of the monitor according to your current position.
3.LG 34WN80C-B 34 inches Curved Monitor
The LG 34WN80C-B is an ultra-wide 34-inch, curved professional monitor with stable color accuracy and features. It undoubtedly appeals to game designers, professional creatives, graphic artists and is best for office work.
This monitor is yet another fantastic product by LG for designers and employees. It has a brightness of 300 nits that provides an exceptional and clear picture, even in dark places. If you are fond of working at night, you don’t have to worry about not seeing a clearer screen.
If you are a multi-tasker, it can be your best pick. You can open two windows at the same time and still have enough space to work correctly. It uses a type-C cable for charging and transferring data.
- Ultrawide QHD Screen: The LG 34WN80C-B has an ultrawide screen with a resolution of 3440x1440p. It provides a smooth work experience.
- HDR 10: The monitors have a built-in HDR 10 feature that brightens the screen and increases the pixels to work on a higher resolution screen.
- On-Screen Control: The monitor also has on-screen controls by which you can handle simple and easy tasks such as split-screen, monitor settings, etc., with only a single click.
- Ergonomic Design: The LG 34WN80C-B has an ergonomic design with virtually zero bezels. The stand is also adjustable, due to which you can change the height and angle of the screen.
4.SAMSUNG LC34J791WT XZA Monitor
The Samsung 34″ ultrawide monitor has a sleek and stunning design with three bezel-free sides. The processor used inside it enhances the speed to provide a seamless experience. You can buy one for your office to work on different tasks at the same moment.
This monitor uses the Quantum dot features that provide bright, crisp, and natural colors. It is perfect for reading texts. It can be a game-changer in your office work.
- Thunderbolt 3: It has two thunderbolt ports to connect macs and pcs. It transfers data 8 times faster than a USB 3.0 and can also charge the device simultaneously.
- 34″ Ultrawide Screen: The ultrawide enhances your view and perception. You can do the work of two monitors on this single curved monitor. It is the best monitor size for office work.
- PBP: The picture by picture features lets us display two photos or anything else on the screen simultaneously from two different devices. You can also position them accordingly by PIP feature.
- AMD Freesync with 100hz Refresh Rate: The AMD synchronizes the refresh rates from graphic cards to minimize image tearing. It has a refresh rate of 100hz that provides smoother performance for greater productivity.
5.BenQ EX3501R Curved Monitor
Any 35″ ultra-wide monitor will take lots of space on the desktop, but the EX3501R has a skinny, flush-mounted bezel that adds just 10mm to each side of the screen. It has a tight curve radius of 1800mm that makes the wraparound affect more than only noticeable.
The base of the monitor is finished in chrome-plate plastic. The stand offers a bit more than a 2″ height adjustment along with a 20° back tilt and 5° forward tilt, but no swivel is available. All the movements are firm and stable with no excess play.
- HDR 10: This monitor supports HDR 10 that provides high-quality images with more natural and bright colors.
- Brightness: The monitor supports up to 350 nits’ brightness, good enough for you in a dark environment. It uses brightness technology that adjusts the light and heat itself.
- AMD Freesync: It helps in maintaining the picture quality and reduces image tearing.
- Height Adjustment: It also comes with a height adjustment stand that allows you to set it at any comfortable height. It is a fantastic addition as you can sit in any position and still work effectively.
6.Sceptre 34-inch Curved Monitor
The Sceptre C345W-2560UN is an exceptional 34-inch curved panel that offers some fantastic features, such as adaptive sync support. All of these features are available at a price that’s much lower than competing monitors. The monitors’ 1500R makes for a thrilling experience and is relatively standard among wide-screen monitors.
The performance provided by the Sceptre is perfect for office use. It uses a 2560 x 1080 (4k) resolution panel to deliver crisp pictures and vivid colors underlain by a refresh rate of 80Hz. Besides, the vertically aligned screen allowed for wide viewing angles and enhanced colors.
- Adaptive Sync: It allows the monitor to synchronize the graphic card’s refresh rates and the monitor to provide the best quality image resolution.
- 1500R Curvature: It allows you to have a bigger and better view of the environment. If you are playing a game, then you can easily spot a threat before anyone else.
- Blue Light Shift: The blue light shift decreases the emission of blue light from the screen to protect your eyes and from fatigue and headaches
- VESA Wall Mount: It gives the user complete independence from where they want to view the monitor. They can mount it on the wall and space much space for other equipment.
7. AOC CU32V3 32-Inch Monitor
The AOC CU32V3 is another excellent choice if you’re looking for a curved 4k monitor inside your budget. The 1440p resolution offers a high pixel density of 182 pixels per inch. It has a standard refresh rate of 60Hz and a response time of 4ms. And the VA panel is also compatible with VESA mounting.
This monitor’s frameless design means that it is possible to set up multiple monitors together without losing color and display continuity. The AOC comes with flicker-free technology and a low-blue mode to make it comfortable for your eyes.
- VA Panel: The VA panel allows you to see the images or videos with the same color accuracy despite the position in which you are watching the monitor.
- Three-Sided Frame-less: It has a three-sided frameless design that allows you to work on multiple monitors without any interruption of those black bezels.
- Screen +: This feature allows you to split your screen to perform multiple functions simultaneously. It improves performance and productivity.
- Low Blue Mode: The low blue mode decreases the amount of irritating blue waves, thus providing a better user experience without any stress on the eyes. It does not affect the colors of your screen.
So here you go. I have transferred all the knowledge I got after careful observation. In my opinion, the Spectre 35″ Monitor is the best ultrawide curved monitor for office work. Now it is up to you.
Hurry up and buy the one that is most suitable or that has attracted you the most. You can have a closer look at these monitors on Amazon. But if you turned back now, you might regret leaving this premium stuff.
Also Check: best monitors for traders.