Nothing productive or motivating ever comes from working on a regular-sized monitor, especially when you are using it for work purposes.
Professional businessmen demand high-end technology to implement their ideas. That is only possible if you have a wide enough screen to accommodate a table full of spectators.
The need to grab onto new opportunities and individual levels of efficiency has led to the advent of an all-new category of monitors, ultrawide. These wide, large monitors deliver utmost office-
productivity, enabling you to put two full-screen windows together without setting up a multi-monitor.
These screens possess a special status in the computing world. If you are a programmer or a gamer, this incredible display incomparable is everything you need.
Ultrawide monitors are ideal for people who want to step-up their working game a notch. Also, they are packed with numerous extensive features that’ll increase your speed and make you the “best man for the job.”
When you think of a high-end monitor, such as the ultrawide one, you immediately start to wonder about their prices. Well, hold onto your horses because this may surprise you. Ultrawide monitors are budget-friendly and often contain all necessary features you need to conquer your profession.
So, lets review some of the best ultrawide monitors under 500$ that will trigger your buying-senses.
Top 7 Best Ultrawide Monitors
Table of Contents
1)-LG 34WN80C-B 34 Inch Ultrawide Monitor:
Yet again, LG Electronics is here to wow you with their professionally designed ultrawide monitor for video editors, graphic designers, programmers, and photographers with the 34WN80C-B 34 inches 21:9.
The LG 34WN80C-B is a wide-screen monitor with excellent color accuracy, a crisp 34-inch curved panel, and decent connectivity features that satisfy every user. Unfortunately, it is not the best monitor for playing aggressive games. Still, the presence of a 60Hz refresh rate and the AMD FreeSync makes this model the best ultrawide monitor for programming.
As for content generators and graphic designers, this monitor offers a 21:9 ratio, a much better figure than the full 4K screens. Additionally, the extra width provides convenience for films, while the other display delivers a high-end surface for working.
- Enhanced Connectivity: Delivering a new generation of ease with the USB Type-C ports, offering 4K video display, laptop/mobile charging, and data transfer via a single cable.
- Unified Interface: The OnScreen control gives easy, quick access to a host of necessary monitor settings.
- Remarkable Color Fidelity: This monitor packs 99% exposure of the sRGB spectrum, which is an exceptional solution for graphic designers, photographers, or any developer looking for bright and accurate colors.
- Elaborative Contrast: The HDR-compatible monitor displays sharper whites and darker blacks compared to ordinary displays. Additionally, HDR adds more detail and accuracy to the screen.
2)-Sceptre 35 Inch Ultrawide Curved Monitor
The Sceptre c355w-3440un is one of the rarest ultrawide monitors that incorporate a curved design with 1800R, supporting you in every activity, regardless of where you sit.
The amazing feature of this monitor is that it includes AMD FreeSync, allowing you to play all sorts of games, stream videos, and generate content. FreeSync is a remarkable AMD technology that eliminates stickiness and cracks caused by the difference between the screen refresh rate and the graphics frame.
Moreover, RTS and FPS for gamers are the mace display adjustments designed to enhance user experience. Also, the monitor provides crystal-clear photographs by preventing backlight from flashing and ruining the display.
Furthermore, the VESA Wall Mode offers you enough freedom to pick the best screen display mode, preventing clutter, and delivering vast space for work and games.
The Sceptre c355w-3440un ultrawide monitor is the perfect choice for gamers, developers, programmers, and graphic designers who demand versatility and exceptional features in their executions.
- Effortless 100Hz Refresh Rate: Thanks to the 100Hz refresh rate, images transit smoothly and instantly, outpacing the standard monitors and declining screen tearing.
- Several Ports: The Display and HDMI ports deliver refresh rates up to 100Hz, providing the best type of visual edge you need for defeating every other competitor. There are two additional HDMI ports capable of 60Hz, and connect your preferable audio devices via Audio Out.
- Ultrawide Curved Monitor: Sceptre’s 35-inch curved ultrawide monitor attains the attention of a broader audience with its impeccable screen that accurately mimics the outline of the human eye.
- Anti-Flicker: It provides a crispier image by stopping the backlight from flickering from time to time.
- Tiltable Monitor: The display tilts 5-degrees forward and 15-degrees backward, allowing you to find the perfect angle that bridges comfort and clarity.
3)-BenQ EX3501R Ultrawide Curved QHD Monitor:
The desire to work on an ultrawide entertainment screen is never natural to fulfill, but thankfully, the BenQ EX3501R is here to make a difference.
The BenQ EX3501R represents a cutting-edge 35-inch curved display with HDR content, compatible for both grayscale, color accuracy, and, above all, gaming.
When discussing the design, the EX350IR incorporates a stylish display with a gray-black, matte-finish cabinet, and the screen is close to being rimless. There is a 1-inch bezel increment at the bottom, while on the sides and top, the bezel is thin.
The BenQ EX350IR comes with a stand that offers height and tilt adjustment, measuring 17.5 x 32.8 x 8.8 inches. It is an appealing ultrawide monitor with a beautiful 35-inch curved screen that renders brilliant clarity and color.
- Bulge-Free Gameplay: The BenQ EX3501R includes AMD Free Sync, which empowers smooth gameplay, reducing broken frames and choppy tearing.
- Fast-Speed Connectivity:With the USB-C one-cable connection, you can experience a 2K video quality and SupersSpeed USB data transfer using a single cable, USB 3.1, HDMI, and DisplayPort.
- Panoramic Screen: The immersive ultrawide 35-inch curved monitor delivers a 3440×1440 resolution and 1800R curvature with ultra-slim bezels.
- Brightness Intelligence+: Headaches, blurry vision, and eye strain is bound to happen during an aggressive gaming session. Thankfully, the short B.I+ detects the presence of harsh light around you and adjusts it’s color and brightness temperature to attain a more comfortable view.
4)-Samsung SJ55W Ultrawide Gaming Monitor:
The Samsung SJ55W is the only 34-inch ultrawide display available with a flat VA panel. That said, it is the most affordable monitor with a stunning 1440p display.
Offering an SVA panel with a 3,001:1 contrast ratio, this ultrawide monitor is capable of generating darker blacks as well as brighter whites than its IPS competitors. Therefore, the SJ55W has the upper hand when it comes to IPS displays with better consistency and accuracy.
While the black shades are attractive and hollow, dark pixels take a lot of time to change from one color to another, which adds a significant difference in fast-paced gaming.
All in all, the SJ55W ultrawide monitor is the best ultrawide monitor for programming. Also, it is suitable for multimedia entertainment and usual gaming.
- Suitable for Dual Monitor Usage: With its excellent multitasking abilities, this ultrawide monitor offers the split-screen functionality: -PIP/PBP, and easy to understand embedded split-screen software.
- Connectivity: Connect several input sources via the DisplayPort and HDMI ports.
- AMD FreeSync: It synchronizes the refresh rates of your wide-screen monitor and graphics card to eliminate stutter and tear.
- Modern Y-Stand & Slim Panel: The metallic bezels, slim panel, and the Y-stand bring style and quality to the home or workplace.
5)-LG 34UM68-P UltraWide IPS Monitor:
The LG 34UM68-P 34-inch IPS monitor features an ultrawide display perfect for both work and play.
With the ultrawide display, you can work with multiple windows side by side, or open up a large window that shows all the necessary details. For gaming, this monitor will feel more engaging as the large screen delivers an extra-large field view, giving you the upper hand.
The 2560 x 1080 resolution offers precise and crisp image quality. It is built with an IPS panel, which provides wide viewing angles and attractive colors.
Furthermore, this monitor packs FreeSync technology via DisplayPort, which matches your graphics card to display content at acceptable refresh rates, reducing tearing, and screen shuttering.
Lastly, you can connect this display to your system with HDMI or DisplayPort, then customize the monitor using the tilt and adjust-mechanism according to your viewing preferences.
- Ultrawide IPS Display: The 21:9 contrast ratio makes streaming videos and playing games much more immersive than ever. The clarity delivered from the 1080p Full HD resolution is beyond compare.
- Screen-Split 2.0 & On-Screen Control: With On-Screen control, you can easily adjust several monitor settings from the on-screen window with some clicks. Also, the split-screen 2.0 lets you customize your screen layout.
- High-end Gaming Features: The LG 34UM68 packs jaw-dropping gaming features for aggressive players. You can customize your layout settings via the Black Stabilizer to witness superior details in pitch-black scenes.
- Arcline Design: The smooth and smart design of this LG ultrawide monitor is accentuated with the all-new Arcline stand. It offers stability, providing reliable performance with a dash of elegance.
6)-LG 34UM69G-B 34-Inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor
If you want the best, most affordable gaming monitor with ultrawide features, then stop where you are!
The LG 34UM69G offers a sleek 34-inch ultrawide, flat-screen display with an IPS panel. It is one of the fewest ultrawide gaming monitors in the computer industry that offer ready-set features for both programming and gaming.
It has AMD FreeSync and efficient USB-C ports with the DP 1.2 Alt Mode, making the monitor more convenient and cooperative.
Overall, it delivers smooth performance with an immersive image quality, vibrant colors – all packed in a reasonable price range.
- V-Line Stand: The red color accents reflect the smooth and stylish design of this ultrawide monitor on the V-Line stand. Also, the monitor design will directly blend with your home or workplace environment.
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction: The 1ms Motion Blur reduction enables gamers to enjoy the accuracy and precision required to play at high levels.
- Dynamic Action Sync: Gamers can go through optimization and fast-paced gaming via the Dynamic Action Sync. It helps to minimize lag, so the gameplay remains responsive and problem-free.
- AMD FreeSync: With FreeSync, gamers can play seamlessly and receive effortless movement throughout games without upgrading the graphics card.
7)-Sceptre 30-inch Curved Gaming Monitor:
The Sceptre curved gaming monitor is a towering beast, beating every other gaming monitor with its surprisingly-low price and high-end features.
With its 200Hz refresh rate, 5ms response time, and a beautiful 30-inch display, the C305B-200UN is a super-fast monitor at a low-price.
The monitor is mounted on a VA panel with incredible color and contrast depth, and it manages to deliver exceptional performance via its several connectivity ports. The DisplayPort offers a refresh rate of 200Hz, the HDMI 2.0 port provides up to 165Hz, while the two remaining HDMI ports offer up to 75Hz refresh rates.
As far as lagging is concerned, this monitor leaves no possible traces or impressions in that field. It is a highly responsive ultrawide monitor under $500 that packs greatness and ultimate performance.
- Luminous Back Cover Lights: A cheerful and bright LED light brightens the back cover of the monitor, portraying a modern and lit design.
- DisplayPort & HDMI: The DisplayPort delivers up to 200Hz refresh rate, while the HDMI port offers goes up to 165Hz.
- 90% sRGB: With this much sRGB, you can experience exceptional variance and brightness in blue, red, and green color throughout a broad gamut.
- Built-in Speakers: With premium quality built-in speakers, this ultrawide monitor delivers office-appropriate audio for internet workshops and conference calls. Similarly, you can enjoy the boosting bass while listening to your favorite tracks as well.
An ultrawide monitor is the next best thing! You can have a broad view of everything, and you’ll find it fascinating to perform the littlest tasks with pleasure.
Every one of the reviewed ultrawide monitors is unique and offer excellent features, suitable for every person and their needs. Besides that, you can make your pick comfortably, as all of these monitors are under $500.
Our personal favorite is the Sceptre 35 Inch Curved UltraWide 21. It is super-efficient, fun to use, and offers exceptional quality and features.
Also Check: best 11×17 printers for architechs